Impress your friends with this zingy, vibrant (and impossibly easy) dip!
Spinach & White Bean Dip
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, whole, or 1 teaspoon minced
- 1 15.5oz can white or cannellini beans
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup fresh dill sprigs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Crostini or other crackers for serving
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a small pan over medium-low heat until fragrant, 2-3 minutes, being careful not to scorch the garlic. Let cool.
- Put the olive oil and garlic with the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Serve with crostini or other crackers.
Adapted from Real Simple Magazine, July 2011