This simple, tasty appetizer is perfect to bring to small gatherings. It makes about a 4″ diameter ball, which is enough for 4-6 people to snack on. If you have a bigger group, double the recipe!
Cheddar Carrot Ball
Serves: 4-6 people
- 4 oz. cream cheese (I used the ⅓ less fat kind)
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 2 oz. sharp cheddar, finely shredded
- Crackers for serving
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix until well combined.
- With wet hands, form mixture into a ball and cover in oiled plastic wrap or transfer to tupperware.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until ready to serve, up to 2 days.
- Serve with crackers.
Adapted from Martha Stewart.